Greetings once again. We had a bit of a down week this past week, about 48.5 miles less than we posted the previous week. I think a big chunk of that was me doing about 33 miles less than my unrealistic 84 miles, which I expected since there is no way I could keep that up on a weekly basis. I wanted to congratulate Joe and Erin for improving on their previous weekly total, with Erin having her best week of the competition. I am hoping we can keep it around there and maybe improve on it slightly as we go on.
The Insain Bolts put some more space in between us with their record-breaking week, so it does not appear that we will be reclaiming 3rd place for some time now, but like I said before, if we are all able to maintain at least 20 miles a week and do whatever little things we can do here and there, I think we can slowly chip away at the leaders, assuming that they cannot keep up that pace and get burned out. If anything, we need to fend off We've Got Sole and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. to ensure that we at least remain in 4th place. This is a battle of attrition, and I believe that we can overcome this deficit at some point. Our ticker represents us as the steady turtle, slow at the start, but consistent. Hopefully we will be dining on some rabbit by the end!
Team Tracker Week 12
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment