Middle of the Pack
Hey everyone, we had a solid week last week, posting the second highest total for a week with 277.8 miles. We actually closed in on the Insain Bolts, moving to within 6.5 miles of their cumulative total. I actually kind of burned myself out a bit last week and I am not going to be able to contribute 80+ miles per week; therefore, I am hoping to scale back a bit so I don't become completely useless! I think we are fairly similar in substance to the Insain Bolts, so we might have a chance to keep up with them and perhaps pass them in the standings, but to challenge the top two spots, we would all have to step it up a notch. Just a bit, nothing huge. Maybe we can all try to squeeze in an extra five miles somewhere during the week, just that alone would add 40 miles as a team! Either way, I think if we are all able to put in at least 20 miles per week (as long as that isn't pushing it too hard for some of us) and maintain that pace, we might be able to chip away at the leaders. I believe that we can follow this through and be consistent week after week. Next week, I hope we can get together for another lunch walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment